Friday, February 20, 2015

Arkadia Event: Enormous Lysterium Deposit Found

Today I had the pleasure of joining a mini event that took place on Arkadia. Apparently it turns out that a huge shipment of Lysterium ore crashed closed to Celeste Harbour area and 5 stacks of Lysterium ore worth 5 peds each went missing. At first when I heard about that I decided to not take part in the search but later on another spacecraft crash landed close to courageous firebase and more lysterium ore debris was scattered all over the place. I decided hey you know I don't owe my allegiance to any one nation why not go around and salvage what I can. So I headed straight for Celeste harbour....after a few tries I managed to come back out with atleast 10 Peds worth of Lysterium ore. The event might have ended but there is another one planned for tomorrow and if you are feeling up to it...then get yourself to Arkadia...join the hunt for more information on the event you can also visit arkadia forums.

A lot of players took part in the event both new and old and it was quite exciting after all who doesn't like the thrill of a treasure hunt. I can't wait for the next event to start tomorrow so I can get myself there and do my best to find as much ore as possible. Maybe I will use it to craft some nice equipment and hopefully might also be able to hit quite a global...haven't really had one so far in the game. Well the post related to the event can be found here...please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment