A few days ago MindArk released another small update for the Entropia Universe to fix a couple of bugs that were plaguing the system ever since the 15.2.0. Below is a list of issues that were fixed and some known issues that are still not fixed.
Issues that were fixed:-
- Some minor graphical changes were made to the Pet status interface.
- You can now see what passive buff can be unlocked at what level in the list.
- You can also see what is required to unlock a certain passive buff for your pet.
- There was an issue where the player lost focus when hovering the mouse over the creature being tamed. This issue has been fixed now.
- The new dialog interface buttons now activate on mouse release instead of mouse press.
- There was an issue where the avatar wasn't relocated to an alternate serve during heavy server load periods. This issue has been fixed as well.
- Roctropia Panther not spawning on other planets issue has been fixed as well.
- Fixed an issue which caused incorrect data to be displayed in the Pet status interface.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Set Action did not offer a label input field.
- The checkbox label text in the Merge all stacks dialog has been fixed.
- A bug causing an issue with the Galactic Transport Auction dialog to be blank was fixed as well.
- The issue causing the "Sexy" and "Restless" emotes to be mislabeled has been corrected.
Known Issues to be fixed:-
- On random occasions your summoned pet will stay spawned inside the world when you log out. This issue causes you to see double pets when you log back into the game. In order to avoid this issue MindArk has requested players to dismiss their pets before logging out.
Well that was all for this small version update. Lots of bug fixes and hopefully we will see a better performance...in game..