Tuesday, December 16, 2014

NanoCubes, Explosive Projectiles and Entropia

Version Update 15.1.1 brought even more changes to the Entropia Universe even though it wasn't a major update. In this update MindArk added a few new items to the game mainly the NanoCube which will become an important part of the Entropia Economy. NanoCubes aren't the only thing that they added to the terminals, they also released several new blueprints for manufacturing Explosive Projectiles and according to the latest buzz NanoCubes will be an important ingredient for them.

This update also fixed a lot of bugs that a lot of player had been experiencing over the past few weeks since the release of 15.1.0. Good to see MindArk quickly releasing updates to fix problems within the game and keep its users well satisfied.

As I sit here typing this post, I am currently waiting for the Version Update to finish downloading so that I can get back into the game and check out all the new content that has just been made available. How will the addition of the new blueprints for Explosive projectiles and NanoCubes change our economy? The speculative game begins.

I must also add before I leave you on a short note here that I will be adding a very important article for New players beginning their journey on Planet Calypso in a few weeks, I am still doing research on a lot of missions to help you save a lot of ammo and peds for your big journey. Keep safe and I hope lootius is good to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment